Universal Laws Of Health*
for Body, Soul, and Spirit
1. Put God first in your life.
2. Maintain a balanced body structure each day while building normal structure.
3. Put nothing into your body except nutritious foods, clean air, and pure water.**
4. Eat a diet containing all the elements needed by the body.
5. Drink enough water to keep the urine clear and light amber.
6. Eat enough food with fiber to produce one or two soft bowel movements a day.
7. Obtain sufficient sunlight, rest, and sleep.
8. Maintain proper environmental temperature.
9. Do not indulge in self-pity. Set a constructive goal for each day and work toward it.
10. Think positively.
11. Keep trauma free.
12. Do not envy, steal, lie, or kill.
13. Exercise sensibly. Walk as much as possible each day.
14. Do not commit fornication, homosexual acts, or adultery.
15. Observe a day of rest from your labor each week.
16. Remove bitterness and hate from your heart. Forgive those who have hurt you.
17. Cleanse yourself by repenting of your sins and being baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
18. Be thankful each day for all the many blessings God has given you.
19. Love one another. Give your love unconditionally with actions.
20. Turn your faith in God into works for Him.
*As recognized by the Workers For Jesus Health Services
** Essential medications are excepted
To Friends And Neighbors Table Of Contents
To Workers For Jesus Homepage