Health Articles Index

Workers For Jesus Main Page

 "Why Are We Sick and What Can We Do About It?"


A Nurse Speaks

by Polly Fuller Griffin

This special issue is written as a response to a recent statement made to me by my brother, Carmel Fuller.

He knew of my work with the Workers For Jesus and how I was trying to develop health programs and facilities to serve the sick

One day he said: "I don't see much use in what you are doing. There are already plenty of hospitals, doctors, etc.

I thought this was a very valid statement and it deserved an answer. not only for him, but also for others.

Events and experiences shape our lives and many times our destiny. In this issue of Friends And Neighbors I write about some of the events and experiences that have shaped mine.

It is a very painful story for me to write, but because of its importance, I must write it. It is my hope that out of the bad, something good will happen.

So, with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I will try to write about the events and experiences that brought me to where I am today.


I Become A Nurse

From earliest childhood, I wanted to be a nurse.

My family lived in a coal mining community in the beautiful mountains of southwest Virginia. The big mining company provided two regular doctors and one nurse to serve the community.

My family loved those two doctors and the nurse. Whenever someone was sick or a baby needed to be delivered, the doctors would go to their homes to treat them while Mrs. Livingston stayed in the office.

Mrs. Livingston was my role model. My sister, Ann, and I wanted to be just like her. In that dirty coal mining dusty environment, she was always dressed in her long-sleeved, white, crispy starched uniform. She personified dignity and compassion.

Since we lived near the doctors' office, I had many contacts with their patients. My family operated a restaurant and they would wait there. At times, victims from mining accidents would come to our restaurant so they could lie down while waiting for the ambulance. At times, I accompanied patients to the doctors' office.

We had a hospital about 10 miles away, but most sick persons stayed at home. The doctors would visit them there. Only the sickest of patients were taken to the hospital.

Both of my grandmothers were midwives.

My father treated persons with burns and hives. I can still remember him patiently and very gently "blowing the fire out" of burns. He would start at the top of a burn and gently blow upon the burn until the redness and pain were gone. I can still remember how good his cool breath felt on a burn.

He did a treatment for hives that involved making a very small cut in the skin on the back of the baby, obtaining blood from the cut until he had a few drops, mixing it with the mother's milk, and then feeding it to the baby. This, somehow seemed to establish immunity in the body, and the baby got well.

After graduating from Grundy High School in 1949, spending 2 1/3 years at Radford College studying business, serving as secretary in a hardware wholesale firm and then Secretary to the Chief Bridge Engineer at the Virginia Department of Highways in Richmond Virginia, I entered the Saint Luke's Hospital School of Nursing in 1952.

I had at long last started on the road to being a nurse!!!!

I loved St. Luke's, my friends there, the doctors, and the patients. I was extremely happy.


My First Inkling That Something's Wrong in Health Care


In my beginning years as a student nurse, I was so happy to be part of the medical team that I saw nothing wrong with it.. However, one day a big crack came into my "glorious bubble."

St. Luke's Hospital was located on a very busy intersection. One evening there was a bad car accident at the intersection, and a person was injured. Bystanders came rushing into the hospital seeking help for the injured. I was the nurse on duty, and I immediately called for the medical student who lived at the hospital and took emergency calls at night.

He came and evaluated the victim's condition. He told me the victim was in a great deal of pain, and he ordered an injection of a pain reliever, which I immediately gave.

The ambulance had been called for the victim. It had to come from the Medical College of Virginia which was all the way downtown and would take several minutes to get to the victim. St Luke's was a privately owned hospital and did not have an emergency room.

Well, when the supervisor came, the med student was immediately chastised for ordering a hypo to be given to this victim. The med student said, "I was just thinking of the patient." I learned then that the patient's well being lagged far behind money and red tape.

There must be a better way!!!!



I Ask A Profound Question


One night at St. Luke's, we were working extremely hard to save the life of a man. His condition seemed hopeless to me.

I asked his doctor, "Why should we work so hard to save a life when his condition is so obviously hopeless."

His doctor answered my question by saying that, "New medicines are being discovered all the time and we never know when something will be discovered that will cure the patient/ We try to keep them alive as long as possible in case of a new discovery that might save his life.


Why Are We Here?


In 1955, after graduating from St. Luke's, I started working in labor and delivery at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia.

One night around 3 o'clock in the morning. while waiting for a patient to get ready for delivery, several medical students, interns,  residents and the two nurses got into a discussion about the questions; " Why are  we here at 3 a.m. and why did we become doctors and nurses."

Each person was to state his or her reasons for being there and then the question would be passed to the next person. Doctor after doctor stated that they had become doctors for the money, and prestige in the community.

When it was my turn, I said I had become a nurse because I cared for the sick and wanted to help them.

Well, you should have heard the roar of laughter that came from the group. "Do people still believe that way?" My answer so shook up the group that no one else answered the questions.

Well, I did become a nurse because I cared for the sick. I cared for them in 1955 and I still care for them today. They were startled by my answers, but I was more startled at theirs


I Learn About Killing Babies


Labor and delivery, post-partum, and nursery have always been my favorite places in which to work. Regardless of how many babies I saw delivered, I never grew tired of seeing a new life come into the world.

The obstetrical department was usually a very happy place, but there were times when it was extremely sad. Perhaps one of the saddest events in my life was seeing a new life being deliberately snuffed out.

At very rare times, a baby would be born with a missing skull This was a terrible deformity. After delivery, it was immediately placed in a room outside the nursery away from the other babies. There it would be kept until it died. It would not be given food or water, but it was kept clean and dry. Without food and water, death soon came.

I always felt that something was wrong with this policy, but I didn't know how or what I could do about it. At that time, I had great respect for the doctors who I worked with. I thought they knew best what had to be done.

I was part of the medical team, I took orders from the doctors, and I followed those orders because I thought the doctors knew the best course of action. And besides, I didn't know what else could be done.


   I Started Learning About A More Natural
Approach To Health

At St. Luke's and the Medical College of Virginia, the drug scopolaminene was very popular. This medication put the patients in a twilight sleep and made the patients "climb walls!! These patients were very difficult for the nurses to handle

In 1956, Stan and I moved to Illinois. I became Supervisor of the Obstetrical Department in Woodstock, Illinois. This was a very small hospital, and most of the babies were delivered by general practitioners. They used very little medication. I was absolutely amazed at how much better the deliveries went. We had very few complications with the mothers and babies.


Against All Odds

One day when I was working in a hospital in Illinois, we had a baby born to an RH negative mother At that time, it was believed that if a mother with the RH negative blood factor delivered a dead first baby, it was considered a 100% certainty that the second baby would also die. This was the mother's second baby and the first one had died. Death was expected soon. This was a case where such babies were set aside to die. And so had this one.

The doctor had not ordered a feeding tube inserted so I asked for permission to feed the baby by dropper because it was too weak to suck. He said that he didn't think it would be of any value, but that I could if I wanted to. I and the rest of the staff worked very hard day and night to get some nourishment in the baby. The baby survived!!!! Day after day the baby continued to survive. Then I started asking the doctor to let us transfer the baby to a larger hospital in Rockford Illinois. That hospital had more equipment and pediatricians. Finally, the doctor consented and we prepared to transfer the baby to Rockford. 

When a transfer was being made from our hospital to the Rockford Hospital, the patient was always accompanied by a nurse. Since I was so involved with the baby, I was asked to be its nurse on this transfer.

This would be my first trip in an ambulance. The other nurses had told me many stories about the ambulance rides They described it as a wild, wild ride. I was not looking forward to the trip, but since I knew the baby's condition well, I knew I was the best choice. So, I went. The siren started wailing as soon as we left the hospital's driveway. On and on the cars in our path quickly pulled over to the side. This ride was so dangerous that I started worrying about my own survival as much as the baby's. I broke out in a sweat. It was only after we arrived at the Rockford Hospital that the driver discovered that he had left the heat on!! I could have done without that.!!!!!

The baby was settled in at the hospital, and each day our reports were that the baby continued to thrive. Some time later we received word that the baby was dismissed from the hospital  AND THE MOTHER TOOK HOME A LIVE BABY!!!!!

I consider this case one of the highlights of my nursing career. I learned two very important things:



To this day, I praise this doctor for allowing me to try to help the baby even when he thought there was no use. Without his consent, I would not have been allowed to try. But, he gave it and the results were fantastic.

In his case, I had pressed the doctor to change his orders. Now, I think back to some of the other babies that had been set aside to die. I wondered if their lives could have been saved if we had worked harder to save them. 

In my early years of nursing I would have never doubted an order. I thought we were doing the best known!!!! Gradually through the years, I became a little more vocal when I felt there was a need. The thoughts of those small, helpless. little babies dying without even a drink of water to wet their little parched tongues fills me with grief.

Maybe they couldn't have been helped, but we will never know because we didn't try.!!!

I learned that there is no mercy in killing a patient and there is no quality of life when the patient is dead.
There must be a better way!!!


In 1960 I Became One Of The Incurables 

We were living in Wisconsin at the time. Stan and I had two children. Jeanne was then three. Brian was about 6 months. Although I had a multitude of symptoms, the worst ones were with my eyes and ears I had to quit my job at the hospital and I had to quit driving a car.

I .searched for relief from these symptoms for several years and went to many different doctors. Over and over the doctors told me to learn to live with the problems. I knew I had become one of the "incurables."

Slowly, I became conditioned to my health problems and around 1965, I felt well enough to handle a job in a nursing home. The work there is far less demanding than in a delivery room. 

Since one of my symptoms was with depth perception, I had difficulty in keeping my balance when walking down long corridors. I chose a nursing home that was in an old house with plenty of rooms but had no long corridors.

I Learn That Getting The Patients Well Was Not The Goal For Everyone

 I had only worked there for a short time when I ran into another problem. As throughout my nursing career, I set upon getting the patients as well as possible. I soon found out this conflicted with the business interests of the owners. The patient  had  told me  that she  could go home when she became able to go up and down stairs. I worked with her every time that I was on duty to help her become able to go up and down stairs.

There was also another patient there that had a mild stroke. I also worked very hard to bring him up to his full potential.

His progress was slow but forward. He was so happy the day that he could shave himself again. I slowly had him to take one step, then two, and three, etc.

Each day when I was on duty I would give therapy to these two patients.

At this same time, I started helping the nurses' aides with their cleaning work. As an R. N. I certainly did not have to do it. However, I had some free time at the end of the shift and I wanted to help others to get their work done. I never ever thought that just because I was an R. N. that I was above doing cleaning work. I am a great believer in the helping others  approach. When one's work was done, they would help those who still had work to do.

I had previously been told by the owner that the family did not want the patient to learn to walk up and down stairs. I didn't believe a word of it.

The day came when I was told that the family did not want the stroke patient to come home. I continued my therapy/ My job as a nurse was to bring the patient back to the highest level of health possible. Whether or not the family took the patient home was not my concern. My therapy continued.

Then one day the owner told me to do my cleaning before I did the therapy. I didn't mind helping  with the cleaning, but to tell me to put it first before my therapy was just too much. I WILL NEVER PUT ANYTHING BEFORE MY PATIENT'S CARE!!!!!!!!

Even though this was my first job back after becoming sick with my eyes and ears problems and badly needed the job, I said that I didn't need the job so badly that I would fail to do my best to help the sick. I resigned the job that day!!!! I went to another nursing home where I was very happy. I loved the owners and I believe the patients got the best care possible. Ironically before my shift was over, I overheard some visitors talking about how "clean" the home was. I said to myself, "At what a price!"

Two Extremely Shocking Events

Since I was no longer able to drive a car due to my eye condition, I had to work at places where Stan and I could travel to work together. He got a summer job cutting grass at an apartment complex in northern Cincinnati. There was a beautiful new, air conditioned nursing home near there. I started to work there for the summer. It was the most beautiful nursing home that I had ever worked in.

I really enjoyed working there and I liked the staff. My job was to teach the new nursing aides how to care for a patient. Many of these were young people doing summer jobs.

I thought everything was fine. Little did I know that I would soon experience two events that would shatter my life forever.


All of us reading those instructions were shocked beyond belief. All of us said we would not obey such an order no matter what they said. It was sad enough to have a patient die by natural causes, but to participate in that killing was unacceptable. Believe me, I was no longer a nurse that believed the doctors could do no wrong and that every body in the health field were dedicated to life and helping the sick.

Also, at this time, I learned many more things about what was happening in health care.

1. I learned that these new rules were patterned after the socialized medical practices already in effect in England.

2.  I was told that a practice of allotting days for certain conditions was coming into effect. In other words: if you had a heart attack, you would be allotted so many days to get well. If you weren't well within that time, you would be set into one of the dying rooms and all treatments stopped.

Some time later, at that same nursing home, I experienced another earth shattering event. We had a patient come in who had breast cancer. I believe she was about 49 years old She was very weak and was semi-comatose. Since I was the admitting nurse, I made my usual examination to find out her needs. I found that she was totally impacted with stool. I soon gave her an enema and cleaned out the colon.

We also started spoon feeding her. If we dropped a tiny bit of liquid in her mouth at a time, she would swallow it. We kept working and working with her, she revived and became alert..

Well, when the doctor came to see her, he was extremely angry!!!! He wanted to know who had given her an enema. I told him that I had. He very angrily said, "Who gave the order? I told him that at that nursing home we had house orders that gave permission to the nurses to give enemas at our discretion.

He said, "I brought that patient in to die. The family can't pay her bills." He continued his angry mumbling before quieting down.

The patient quickly regained her strength and was discharged. She and I were extremely happy. the doctor and family were extremely angry..


This was my first encounter with deliberately killing an adult person. I knew of the deliberate killing of deformed babies by starvation, but this was the first for an adult.

I am really glad that I was able to foil up his plans!!!

There must be a better way!!!!


In 1967 I Returned To The Delivery Room


My health problems had now stabilized to the point that I felt that I could handle the high stress, fast paced work in the delivery room.

I loved working with geriatric patients in the nursing homes, but my first love has always been the delivery room. I was very happy to once again work in my favorite place.

I loved the hospital, the doctors and all the staff. I was extremely happy working there.

There were only a few incidents that happened there that were negative.

One of those incidents was: A patient was in labor and it was suspected that there was something wrong with the baby. An x-ray was taken and the doctor thought the baby was deformed. While we were examining the x-ray, the doctor concluded it definitely was deformed. He went into the patient's room and told her that she was going to have an deformed baby. The patient delivered a beautiful normal baby!!!!!


Nurses and doctors make mistakes. We are only human beings and are certainly not infallible. I have made mistakes too,


In 1969 My Health Problems Are Reactivated


My health problems came back with a vengeance. My symptoms were now very acute.

I once again started on my rounds to try to find relief from my suffering. Except for a little symptomatic relief. none was found. My sisters, Dorothy and Ann tried to get me to go to a chiropractor for years and when I virtually ran out of doctors to try, I decided to go to one.

In my nurse's training and nursing work, I was taught that they were "quacks" and they had ":no scientific validity"

After the third adjustment, I experienced great relief. I knew that I had at last found the cure for my illness.

The relief that I felt went far beyond my eyes and ears. I felt better throughout my entire body



I Search For Answers


After learning about this great knowledge and to know that it was not reaching the sick because it had been condemned as quakcery  set loose an  earthquake inside me. "How, could it be? How could anyone, for any reason condemn something that gives relief to the suffering? How could it be?????"

Nurses and doctors are able to cope with the great tragedies that they work with because they feel that "they have done the best that they could."

Now, I knew that this was not true and I was shattered. I felt that I could never work again in a medical facility.

I wanted to know why I had been taught that they were "quacks" I began an indepth study to find out why I had been taught wrong. I wrote to the presidents of all the medical schools that I could find addresses for. I wrote to all the presidents of all the chiropractic schools that I could find. I wrote to many health organizations and read many books.


"No Scientific Validity" Is A
Farce Played At The Expense Of The Sick.


In my search for an understanding, I heard over and over about chiropractors not having scientific validity. To be able to find the cause for my illness and have the ability to help me testifies to great scientific knowledge.

I do not believe that the greatest doctor in all the world can prove "scientifically" why lifting a big rock of one's toe relieves the pain and pressure. Must the sick keep suffering while the doctors stand around and try to figure out how it relieves.

Sometimes we must use a little common sense and lift the rock off the toe first and then try to figure out why it feels so good.

That is what the chiropractor does. He lifts the pressure off the nerves to give the patient relieve.

I wonder why is it so important to use these words. I believe it is nothing more than a means to control the great outlay of money flowing into the health care field from the government.

"Scientific validity" must be recognized for the farce that it is. If enough "scientific validity" can be found to give such drugs as thalidomide. swine flu vaccine, and many others drugs that have to be taken off the market because the are killing so many people, then an act that returns the body to normal alignment is well within the boundary of acceptable "scientific validity"

I believe "scientific validity" is merely control words.


There must be a better way!!!!!



Night Falls Upon The World Of The Sick


In the late 1800's, states began to enact Medical Practice Acts. As with many laws, the intention was good, but the results sometimes fell far short. By enacting Medical Practice Acts, the government took over control of the health care field. Boards of Health, made up mostly of medical doctors, were set up to govern what medicines the people could be given and what treatments they could have. The boards were set up as being virtually all-knowing and infallible. Alternative methods of healing were outlawed. If unlicensed practitioners practiced their arts, many times they were jailed.

In my research, I learned that early chiropractors were among the practitioners put in jail for being "unlicensed." Chiropractors had to fight year after year to gain the "right" to practice. The "right" that should have been theirs to begin with. In recent years, this has changed and there has been a prolific growth in the number of chiropractors. The number of people being helped by chiropractors testifies to the validity of the chiropractic principles. I am one of those very grateful recipients of relief from chiropractic treatments. I wrote a book called THE HIDDEN LIGHT to tell of my experience.


By limiting treatment options that may be new or not well known, I believe that the Medical Practice Act takes away our freedom to choose our own health care. I believe it is an unconstitutional law that violates the very principles upon which our country was founded. 


The noose had now been put around the necks of the sick and squeezed and squeezed and squeezed.


Freedom, despite all of its chaos, is the best form of government. When freedom is taken away and others are set up in positions to "protect" us, it is only a matter of time until we must ask the question: "Who will "protect" us from our "protectors".


The use of trade names is, I believe, a better way to ensure freedom and provide quality. The sick could then choose between therapists belonging to a group or individuals not belonging to a group.

There must be a better way!!!!!

A Gift From God To All Mankind

The Edeus Health Method


In 1975, I was working in my garden when I bent over to pick up something. My spine started having great pains. I needed to go to the chiropractor quickly, but my husband wasn't home to take me.

I came into the house so I could lie down. Since I had so much garden dirt on me, I just laid down on the wood floor. It so happened that I laid down on my back without a pillow and a great new health method was born!!!!!

Soon, I started feeling really well. I wanted to know what had changed that made me feel so well. During the months that followed, I learned that the body functions on a balance (zero tension) and many times when the balance is reached the body becomes self-healing. The floor had served as a balance line.

It does two things: 

                1. It brings the body into balance. (zero tension)

                    When the balance is achieved, we have learned that:   

                                            fevers fall
                                            pain leaves
                                           cells start functioning.
                                           toxins drain out.       Many times this is visible with the naked eye.

                2. It gradually restores the body to normal structure.

All the great health benefit of normal body structure become available to the patient.


Karen Ann Quinlan

(Information obtained from the internet) 

In April 15, 1975. Karen Ann Quinlan was 17 years old when she apparently consumed tranquilizers and alcohol and collapsed at a party.

She had ceased to breathe for two separate periods of 15 minutes each. The examining doctors agreed that she had suffered irreversible damage and was in a persistent vegetative state, without hope of recovery.

The hospital agreed to the parent's request to remove the respirator, but the primary care physician refused to fulfill the family's wishes due to second thoughts and moral concerns because Karen was still technically alive. The hospital supported the physician's decision.

Karen's parent's went to the New Jersey Supreme Court where the court sided with the parents.

The physicians, anticipating a ruling to cut off her respirator, set about weaning Karen off the respirator. They were successful!!!!! When the court's ruling came down that the respirator should be cut off, she had already been successfully weaned off of it. The ruling then was irrelevant.

Karen then, breathing on her own, lived another 8  years. 

The ruling in this case opened the door to allow physician's to kill patients legally and literally get away with murder. A very, very sad day in the history of heath care!!!!!!!!!

There must be a better way!!!!



Euthanasia And "Ethnic" Cleansing in Germany

by Stan Griffin


The value placed on human life today seems to be at an all-time low.

One reason might be the many reports of world-wide cataclysms, both natural and man-made, that have taken the lives of millions. Floods, cyclones, hurricanes, droughts causing starvation, political massacres, diseases like AIDS and typhus, and viruses like Ebola have created long lists of fatalities--so long in fact that they are almost impossible for us to grasp. Perhaps we have become insensitive as a defense mechanism in order to cope with the death of so many.

The controversy over abortion has probably been a contributing factor, too. Those arguing in favor of the procedure are saying (in effect) that the unborn are not yet human beings.

Another possible explanation for such lowered esteem could be the increasing number of "euthanasia" supporters who encourage the idea of helping those " ... certain to die ... in pain ..." bring their lives to an end. (This is also called "mercy-killing.")

The name of Dr. Jack Kevorkian comes quickly to mind when this subject is mentioned. (He is sometimes referred to as "Dr. Death.") His supporters would tell you that his motives are irreproachable: to relieve unnecessary suffering among the terminally ill by assisting in their suicides. His continued crusade has earned him the attention of law enforcement officials in Michigan. Through the past years he has successfully defended himself on charges of manslaughter and murder. However, late in 1999, a jury found him guilty in the death of one of his "patients."

Those who favor euthanasia belong to a segment of the U.S. population holding the attitude that not ALL human life is of equal worth. They include such varied individuals as blue and white collar workers, students and teachers, liberals and conservatives, and even some medical professionals. Including the latter group is a little surprising, given their avowed dedication to saving lives.

Some of them take a different view when it comes to two specific groups: the elderly and those in the final stages of a soon-to-be-fatal illness. Hospital nurses have recounted doctors' and administrators' orders on how to deal with such patients.

1.  "Patients over age 65--do not resuscitate." (revive from apparent death or from unconsciousness);

2. "Put patients who are obviously going to die soon in a hallway so we can have their rooms." (This is sometimes referred to as being "put in a corner to die.") Some observers would call it their version of euthanasia.  

A writer named Daniel Callahan has said: " ... the lives of the elderly are worth less--in terms of prolonging them--than other lives ..." Commenting on individuals in PVS (persistent vegetative state)--commonly called a coma--another author wrote that their "personhood" has vanished and " ... without personhood there can be (in cases of euthanasia) " ... no act of murder ..."

It is inevitable that such words and actions reach the general public and cause some fear when hospitalization becomes an option or a necessity. We may feel--justifiably--that such medical attitudes could affect us directly, that we may be an unwilling target of euthanasia ourselves.

Critics of euthanasia often invoke the name of Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany in the 1930s and 1940s as an example of what MIGHT happen should we relax our standards even more. Most of us are well aware of Hitler's campaign against the Jewish people in Germany and Europe that led to his infamous "Final Solution" which resulted in the death of six million. It was a horrendous event, staggering in its scope, and one of the most evil acts in the world's history.

Not quite so well known is his attempt to "purify" the German populace by eliminating the "flawed" among them. At various times his followers took aim at such "inferiors" as the mentally ill, the feeble-minded, people with severe physical malfunctions, the handicapped, the elderly, etc. It was an earlier version of "ethnic cleansing," conducted in the 1990s by the Serbs against Albanians.

All the previously mentioned groups were barriers to Hitler's "master race" concept which would not tolerate in his people physical or mental deficiencies of any kind.

The program of extermination conducted by Hitler's party (the National Socialists or the N.S.P.) was aimed at "life unworthy of life," also called the "useless eaters." Their view of the world was: "The weak must be eliminated."

The Nazi campaign was managed on separate levels: The first was an attempt to keep these "undesirables" from fathering or bearing any more children. Birthrate statistics in the early930s showed that the "better" social group was declining in numbers while that of the "unacceptables" was increasing. In other words, there was a "rise in the propagation (increased spread) of inferiors" in the German population.

Legislation passed in 1933 was named the "Law to Prevent Hereditarily Ill Offspring" (heredity:; passing on of biological characteristics from one generation to the next). This act was sometimes called the "Law for Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring." It was the initial N.S.P. program carried out in the course of Nazi "species upgrading."

The law defined "hereditarily ill" as anyone suffering from congenital (existing from birth) feeble-mindedness, schizophrenia, maniac-depressive insanity, hereditary epilepsy, Huntington's chorea (a hereditary disease of the central nervous system characterized by loss of control over voluntary movements), hereditary blindness and deafness, alcoholism, and other handicaps.

Anyone falling into those categories was subject to "sterilization" (the act of rendering a person incapable of reproduction).

At first, this program was conducted on a "voluntary"basis; but it soon became compulsory. Decisions on who would be sterilized were made by required recommendations from physicians in public service and heads of institutions. The national Hereditary Health Court was the final judge on who qualified. Appeals were allowed through a series of state courts. The N.S.P. party line said that it was the "sacred duty of the state to sterilize."

Persons recommended for the procedure would turn themselves in within 14 days of notification. Forcible measures would be used if necessary. Such individuals could not be released from hospitals or nursing homes without being sterilized.

The Nazis referred to this procedure as "culling out." (separating the good from the bad) Hitler and his advisors expected the following results from this operation:

(1) curing the reproduction of "hereditarily unfit" individuals;

(2) immediate increase in the "public health of our race"; and (3) a significant decrease in the cost of care in appropriate institutions.

(3 )assistance to Hitler in this area was public resentment at being required to support these people who were a "burden on society." So for a number of years there was no notable reaction from the German citizenry against the sterilization project.

In 1934 (the first year of the law's existence), some 400,000 people were classified as falling within its scope. During the life of the "Third Reich" (the German government in control from 1933-1945) between 320,000 and 375,000 were actually sterilized.

A second tier of the Nazi campaign was "Euthanasia." As defined by others, the word meant "aid that eases the death of a person who is sure to die." As it was applied by Hitler and the N.S.P., it was nothing more than "murder of the handicapped." For many of its victims, there was no such certainty of death. "People were deliberately selected to die."

The Euthanasia project began with children. In 1938 relatives of a deformed child came to Hitler with a plea to release their son from "his suffering." The Nazi leader agreed. He turned the problem over to his personal physician, Dr. Karl Brandt, who carried out the parents' request.

At the same time Hitler authorized Reichleiter Philipp Bouhler, party secretary, to proceed in a like manner on other such cases, cautioning both men to keep the government in the background as much as possible.

The organization formed by Brandt and Bouhler to carry out their orders was given the name "Reich Committee for the Scientific Registration of Serious Hereditary and Congenital Diseases."

Targeted first in 1939 (designated as the "Year of the Duty to be Healthy") were children who were mentally ill and deformed up to age 3. Later older children were added. Additionally those with parents in certain categories were also eligible for the program. (Those categories were listed on the preceding page in the description of the "Hereditarily Ill" law.) These groups were an integral part in the later adult version.

Evaluation by "selected physicians" were based on personal reports and brief medical histories. Those chosen as "unworthy of life" were sent to "pediatric specialized divisions" of stipulated hospitals and sanitariums where they were "euthanized." (killed). The methods used to accomplish the elimination of "unhealthy" children at first included medication, "withholding care," and even leaving buildings without heat so the youngsters died of exposure. Dr. Herman Pfannmuller was credited with originating starvation as a means of execution. Instead of a sudden withdrawal of food, his subordinates gradually reduced rations so that the young victims simply "wasted away." Dr. Pfannmuller said: " ... Our method is simpler and more natural ..."

Euthanasia programs for adults was conducted simultaneously and under the same guidelines. In October, 1939 Hitler signed authorization for the mass execution by gas of those individuals, many in chambers used later to kill Jews. This as given the name "Operation T-4." Compulsory clinics were set up throughout Germany. Questionnaires were completed for each prospect. Boards, made up of physicians and government officials, were created. They selected for death citizens who supposedly suffered from incurable diseases, those no longer able to live productive lives, the aged, the mentally ill, and those "handicapped"--with "lives not worthy of life."

There were six "killing facilities" used in the Euthanasia program (and later in the "Invalid Operation"). Three of those were:

(1) Bernburg an der Saale--Code Name "Anstalt Be. " In 1941 alone records show that 8,601 people were killed there.

(2) Sonnenstein (located near Pirna)--Code Name "Facility D." Remaining documents show that 13,720 people were killed in 1940-1941. Both (1) and (2) were closed in 1943.

(3) Hartheim (near Linz, Austria on the Danube River)--Code Name "Facility C." Records show that 18,269 were killed in 1940-1941 alone. It operated longer than any of the other five, not closing until December 11, 1944 when it was dismantled.

In spite of Nazi efforts, the killings became public knowledge. There were protests and demonstrations against the Euthanasia deportations. Taking part were church officials, ordinary Germans and even some Nazi Party members. Hitler was surprised at the intensity of complaints, especially in one particular village. Unfortunately, these were not widespread. Even so, he felt forced to order the operation stopped in August, 1941. (Ironically, no protests of this magnitude occurred when the extermination of Jews commenced.)

Behind the scenes, though, the killing continued. Adult patients at hospitals and sanitariums continued to die, although gas was no longer used. Instead, tablets or injections were administered to end those lives. Sometimes individuals were simply starved to death.

Available data indicates that at least 100,000 people (adults and children) died as a result of the Euthanasia program.

In 1941 it was broadened into a third step that included concentration camp inmates. Its code name was "Aktion 14f13." (more commonly called the "Invalid Operation"). Heinrich Himmler (chief of the Nazi Gestapo, their secret police) ordered prisoners who were incapable of work and mentally ill to be taken out and executed. As the first year progressed, others were added to the list: " ... anti-German rabble-rousers," those who were "demanding ... lazy ... insolent individuals ...", criminals, those classified as political prisoners, individuals with repeated camp punishments, and eventually Jewish captives.

Physical exams were not part of the selection process. Doctors and government officials in charge would ask questions from forms used in early operations. The information was assembled, and a decision was made on each man or woman: Should he or she be "mustered out" or remain in the camp?

The T-4 authorities distributed a list of those selected for removal to killing facilities who in turn contacted the various concentration camps to arrange for transfer. A study of available statistics shows that approximately 10,000- 15,000 died in the Invalid Operation.

At some point during the succeeding years, Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" was implemented by Himmler and Adolph Eichmann. Equipment for large-scale killing was installed at the various concentration camps. By the time Adolph Hitler and the Nazis were driven from power in 1945, six million Jews had perished.

Is it possible that U.S. authorities in the 21st Century would ever conduct a campaign against the handicapped, as was done in Germany from 1933- 1945? Some people would say "Never!" Others might look at the way government today has grown, often becoming more intrusive in what used to be private matters. Those folks might say "Quite possibly!" 

We need to be vigilant against passage of any harmless-looking bill into law that could be stretched, twisted, and used to shorten the lives of our citizens arbitrarily, unnecessarily, and involuntarily.


Murder In The First Degree

What is first degree murder?

It is murder in the first degree when the killer of a human being means to cause the death of that human being. with malice aforethought and premeditation.

Are doctors above the law?

In our country, laws must be fair and just. They must be applied equally and justly to all persons. If a criminal commits first degree murder. he is arrested and sometimes executed for doing so.

The same punishment should apply to doctors who commit murder.

Why is murdering a person hidden behind such words as "euthanasia". "mercykilling , "quality of life? Do words change the fact that it is still first degree murder.?

No, a murder is a murder, is a murder, is a murder!!!!!!


There is no mercy in killing a patient.       There  is  no "quality of life" when the patient is dead.



Can An Earthly Judge Override The Laws Of God?

No,  God sets the Universal Laws and no one can override them regardless how much anyone thinks he or she can.

Just because an earthly judge says "yes, you can kill your baby or other relatives does not mean that the Heavenly Judge has given you permission to do it. The earthly judge may say you can do it, and you won't be punished. The Heavenly Judge does not say that. Which one are you going to follow?


Methods Of Murdering A Patient


Health personnel literally hold the lives of patients in their hands. The methods of murder that I have heard about are:

1. Starvation------This can be done by witholding food and water, eliminating             intravenous feedings, and  removing  stomach tubes.

2. Disconnecting the respirator

3. Letting the bowels clog up.

4.Destroying a patient's will by telling them negative statements.

5. Administering overdoses of medicine.

6. Air  embolisms   in  intravenous feedings.

These methods would be difficult to prove since these are things that happen in the course of sickness.

Constipation is common with sick people. It is a hard job to keep some people opened up. It would be extremely difficult to prove that the blockage was left there intentionally with the intent to kill.

Overdoses of drugs would be difficult to prove since the medication is one of the patient's own and already in the body.

Thank God most health personnel are very honorable people. (I being one of them.)

There is no mercy in killing a patient.  There is no "quality of life" when the patient is dead.


Euthanasia By Withholding Food and Fluid


Withholding fluid and food is the most common method of euthanasia.

The average person can survive for about 10 days without water. and about 40 days without food. This varies according to his body weight.

When food and fluids are withheld, these are the physical changes that can occur:

1. Drying of the mucous membranes

2. Constipation

3 Gastric symptoms such as abdominal cramps, nausea, and vomiting

4. Emotional symptoms such as confusion and depression

5. Delusions

6. Urinary and bowel infections

7. Bronchitis and pneumonia

At times, the results of this is so painful to see that it is hidden from the family.


There is no mercy in killing a patient. There is no "quality of life" when the patient is dead.


The Death of My Sister, Dorothy Newberry

Dorothy with grandson Chad

In April of 1977, the rain started falling. It rained and rained and rained creating one of the most devastating floods that had ever hit the area in Virginia where my mother and my sister, Dorothy lived.

My mother told me that the rain started falling just after Dorothy had been taken to the hospital. It seemed that the heavens had cried  sharing the sorrow of my family. The towns of Haysi, Va., Grundy, Va., and Pikeville, Ky.. formed a triangle around their homes. The creek beside their homes frequently overflowed its banks, but with this devastating flood all around them, their homes were virtually untouched by it.

Dorothy suffered from kidney disease and had been on dialysis. When she got to the hospital they started a treatment. She went into cardiac arrest.

Stan, Jeanne, Brian and I started to Virginia to be with her and my mother. We got as far as Pikeville, Ky.,  but the floods blocked our path and we had to turn around and return home.

Every day I was in very close touch with my family. Every day I was given the report that Dorothy's condition was improving.

One day when I talked with my brother-in-law, he told me that when he was leaving the hospital the day before, he said to Dorothy: "Come on Dorothy, let's go home." She responded by making an effort to get out of bed. This clearly showed that she comprehended the statement and made a positive response to it.

The very next day when I called, I was in total shock when I was told that her life support system had already been discontinued.

As I was told, the doctors had said my sister might have brain damage from the cardiac arrest. Just because she had gone into cardiac arrest did not necessarily mean that she would have brain damage. People should not have their life support cut off on the basis that they might have brain damage. Doctors cannot predict who will recover and who will not. They should not put the patients' families in this very difficult position. And, anyway, even if Dorothy had brain damage, did that give anybody the right to do this to her?

My sister died on April 18, 1977.

 I was very, very angry with those who had done this horrible thing to her. Dorothy was no Karen Ann Quinlan. She had only been in the hospital a very few days whereas Karen had been in a long vegetative state.

In the days that followed, my niece told me about Dorothy's struggle to breathe after the life support was removed. She said that her struggle to breathe was so labored that it could be heard all the way down the hall. Today, when I recall this event, I can hardly bear it. I am so tortured by it. I was helpless to do anything to help my sister.

Some time later, my sister, Lona, had Legionnaire's disease. She went into cardiac arrest but she has no evidence of brain damage. Just because a person goes into cardiac arrest, it does not prove that brain damage will occur. At 78 years of age, Lona recently went to Florida to be in a bowling tournament!!!! She is doing better than most people at 78!!!

Thank God that no one took it upon themselves to have her life support discontinued during her illness.


There must be a better way!!!!

In the midst of this terrible thing, I would like to tell you something beautiful.

My sister's grandson, Chad, was born normal, but soon it was discovered that he had a brain tumor. The doctors operated on him and it was necessary to remove a portion of his brain. This left him mentally retarded and his growth was stunted. His parents cared for him at home, and he was a valuable member of our family.

This child was loved by all who knew him. He received love, and he gave love. Can anybody's life be richer and possess a higher quality than that?

How I wish that Dorothy could have been brought home and given love and care. She was financially secure and could have easily paid for any care that she might have needed. A brain damaged Dorothy would have been better than  a no Dorothy.

Without a doubt, this has been the most tragic event in my life!!!!


Dear Dot,

Your suffering has not been forgotten. I think of you every day. Sometimes I dream of you and your suffering. I know that God has a way of turning very bad things into something good. I know He will do that for you so your terrible suffering will not have been in vain.

I love you very much.

Your sister,


There is no mercy in killing a patient.  There is no quality of life when the patient is dead!!!


The Death Of My Sister, Van Moore

L-R Van, Becky Moore, and Jeanne Griffin

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries the bones."

Proverbs 17:22


Another great tragedies in my life concerns the death of my sister Van. I would like to take you step-by-step through this sad time in my life.

1. Van's illness started with a cold. She was given an antibiotic for this.

A side effect of this antibiotic is a gastric upset. This she got!!

2. The doctor treated her gastric upset with a medication that virtually removed the natural acid from her stomach. She literally drank pickle juice to replace it because her body was craving it so. 

One of the side effects of this antacid, according to the health literature that I have read, is liver cancer. This she got!!!

3. The doctor gave her a series of cancer chemotherapy.

A side effect of cancer chemotherapy is large blisters throughout the mouth and throat. This she got.!!!

4.. The doctor gave her a second series of cancer chemotherapy.

She had terrible side effects throughout the entire intestinal tract that created a blockage and she was unable to have bowel movements. Hospitalization was required to enable her to have bowel movements again.

5. When it was time for her to go to the doctor for her third series of chemotherapy, I called her the night before and tried to talk her out of going to the doctor and taking it. She had started feeling better and was able to eat again after getting over the devastating effects of the two series of chemotherapy.

When I called, she was laughing and talking and eating watermelon with her daughters.

She did not take my advice and decided to keep her appointment with her doctor.

On this visit my sister was virtually murdered!!! The doctor told her that she had about 10 days to live. She believed him!!!! She called in her lawyer, put the finishing touches on her will and then literally took to her bed, stopped eating, and died in about ten days. I would never hear her laugh and talk again.

Her doctor may feel smug that he was so smart that he could virtually predict her death almost to the day. In my opinion, it wasn't brilliance at all because such predictions, when they are believed by the patient, are self-fulfilling. By giving her a negative suggestion he broke her spirit. I believe he had murdered her just as surely as if he had placed a gun to her head and pulled the trigger.

I believe it should be a criminal offense for a doctor to give a patient and family a prediction of death. I have done a lot of nursing with patients that seemed hopeless. Many times, through extra and continuous efforts, the patients have survived. No doctor or nurse should ever assume a case is hopeless.

No doubt my sister's death certificate says that she died of cancer. I believe it would be more accurate to read "murdered by medications and breaking her spirit."

I wonder how many cancer patients actually have died from the treatment and not from the disease. I have heard of many.

I wish so much that my sister had just kept the cold and battled it until it ran its course.

There must be a better way!!!!


The Death Of My Mother, Arita Tenisee Fuller

My mother was 95 years old when she died. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Her heart was filled with love for her children all her family and everybody else I have never heard anybody say anything negative about my mother. She had tremendous mental alertness. She had great joy in traveling. She literally sparkled with the joy of living.

She became ill with an intestinal upset. Her doctor wanted her admitted to the hospital for an overnight stay in order to get a bottle of fluid intravenously.

I was told that as soon as the fluids were started she died.

The doctor told the family that she had an embolism.

I had been talking with her on the phone just before she left for the hospital. Then within minutes, my family called to tell me she was dead.


There must be a better way!!!!


When Funding Stops, Care Stops!!!!

The memories of some of my patients lingers with me. Their impact upon my life is lasting. Such was the case of Napoleon. I was doing home care nursing at the time. I was called by the nursing service to go on a case for a cancer victim. I was told that death was expected within two weeks. I was told that he had cancer of the brain, liver, intestines, and virtually all
over. He had a colostomy.

This man wanted to live so desperataely. When I worked on a nursing case, I always followed medical rules and guidelines. But when I worked with patients at the Workers For Jesus North End Mission, i followed the Universal Laws Of Health For Body Soul, and Spirit. which served as the guidelines for my natural health program that I was in the process of developing. I did not mix the two approaches.

Well, Napoleon wanted to live so badly that I decided that I must tell him about the Edeus Health Method. I got permission from him and from his wife to take one of my Edeus Health benches to his home to see if it would help him.

The Workers For Jesus Natural Health Method is based upon bringing a patient into harmony with the Universal Laws Of Health. When this is done, the body goes into a self-healing state. It matters very little to us as to whether the patient is suffering from a cold or cancer.

I had never used the method on an advanced cancer patient before and I didn't know if it would work on that or not. I had my work hours changed so that I could work double shifts of 16 hours at a time. This gave me more time to try to get him "balanced out". Napolean responded beautifully to this health method. He gained in strength. He was able to do more of his own care. The two weeks "dying period" came and went and Napolean was still very much alive and gaining strength. 

Well, since he didn't die, the insurance company got very upset and cancelled the insurance coverage. Without insurance, the nursing service took off the nurses.

I was so upset about this that I started thinking about what could I do. I thought about taking him to the Workers For Jesus building.  However, I knew that without other volunteers to relief me, I knew that I could not maintain around the clock care alone. I didn't know how I could help him. I made several visits to see him and carried carrot juice to him, but the task was too overwhelming for one to do. Without nurses, his condition deteriorated, His wife did the best that she could to care for him. He was readmitted to the hospital where he soon died.

But his suffering was not in vain because I learned two major things from caring for him. I learned that advanced cancer patients could respond to the Workers For jesus Health Program and care must be given according to need and not based upon funding.

There must be a better way!!!!

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Matthew 28-30


Thank God, There Is A Better Way!!!!!


The Workers For Jesus is building a health organization that:

1. Has God as its foundation.

2. Recognizes the Holy Bible as the greatest health book ever written.

3. Has a reverence for life.

4. Recognizes the normal body structure as God's great design for mankind.

5. Transcends competitive boundaries and religious boundaries seeking how best health can be maintained, restored, and made accessible to the people.

6. Care is based upon need and available to the poorest of the poor.

7. That respects the human body and that all body parts are essential for good health.

8. That seeks to do no harm.

9. Is supported by freewill donations, and care is given by volunteer workers that love and care for the well being of our fellowman.


Workers For Jesus
Refuge For The Sick

This program has been established to help meet the needs of the sick who are:

l. In danger of being euthanized.

2. Classified as incurable.

3. Unable to get help due to inability to pay.

4. And anyone else who is unable to find relief for their suffering.

Because the Workers For Jesus approach to health is entirely different from the traditional approach, some patients who have been unable to find help from the traditional approach have responded very well to ours.

This health method was developed by Polly Griffin, a registered nurse who had a health problem that was also considered incurable. She found the way back to health and now wants to help others get relief from their suffering.


There is a better way. It starts with love and compassion for our fellowman!!!

Admission Information

Workers For Jesus
Refuge For The Sick


1. Patients are accepted by application.

2. To obtain an application call or write to the following:


Workers For Jesus Refuge For The Sick 
P.O. Box 13192
Hamilton, Ohio 45013

Phone: 513--896-5075

This project is made possible by the Workers For Jesus "Love One Another" Monthly Support Program . If you would like to take part in this fund-raising effort, please send your donations each month to:

Workers For Jesus
Box 13192
Hamilton, Ohio 45013

No amount is too small. All are greatly appreciated!!


Albert Schweitzer Taught A Reverence For Life

by Stan Griffin

By the age of 30, Albert Schweitzer was a success, no matter what method was used to measure his accomplishments.

He was an outstanding church and concert organist; he even designed some of the world's greatest organs. In addition, he was an authority on composer Johann Sebastian Bach and wrote several books about him.

Schweitzer was also a theologian. He wrote number of books on religion including "Quest of the Historical Jesus." He was a teacher at the University of Strasbourg in Germany and a much-respected principal of a small theological college. He taught university courses in religion, philosophy, and also Greek and Hebrew

Even with all of those achievements and honors, Schweitzer believed his life was incomplete. A 1904 issue of "Paris Missionary" magazine contained an article titled "The Needs of the Congo Mission." It described the lack of workers in Gabon, the northern province of the Congo. After reading this article, Schweitzer finally saw the end of his search: he would go to Africa and try to help the unfortunate people there. First, though, he would train himself in medicine to be able to do the most good.

Schweitzer's decision cost him his job and his place at the university. The happy life he had built was lost, and his friends were unhappy that he hadn't consulted them. Even his mother couldn't understand his reasoning. In his own mind, he believed he was going to Africa to work, to serve, and to heal; he would try to pay back some of what the white races owed the black.

Schweitzer enrolled in the University of Strasbourg medical school. His goal was to become a medical missionary to the Congo. He got his medical degree in 1913 and made arrangements to travel to Africa. He and his wife went to the city of Lambarene in French Equatorial Africa, and he founded Schweitzer Hospital on the Ogoove River. Being on the river was vital because of the lack of roads in the jungle. The hospital needed to be easily accessible to villagers in all directions.

People came to Dr. Schweitzer from the very first day, suffering from diseases like smallpox, leprosy, malaria,\ sicknesses, skin diseases, osteomyelitis, tropical dysentery, to name a few. During the first nine months, 2,000 patients were treated. The very first hospital was in an old chicken house

Schweitzer developed a personal philosophy he called "Reverence for Life." This was a basic belief that life was GOOD and should be preserved, promoted, and raised to its highest value; it was bad to destroy, injure, or repress it. Included in "Reverence for Life" were man and other animals--and also trees, flowers, and insects. He was willing to restrain, or even kill, creatures that were genuinely harmful; but no life should be taken without careful thought for the consequences. Today we might use this idea in environmental arguments.

Local customs sometimes hindered the healing process. Patients had to eat food cooked only by their families. As a result, while treatment was in progress, they needed to live nearby; so camps were set up in the surrounding jungle. To help provide food for the families, Dr. Schweitzer's staff grew vegetables and planted fruit trees. They also kept livestock for that purpose.

I If a patient died, because of death had to be explained very carefully and convincingly to the family. Witch doctors frequently blamed sickness on poisoning by an enemy; so in case of death, Schweitzer wanted to avoid a murder when the family went back to their village.

Lepers often stayed after being cured because villages refused to allow their return.

Be sides helping to heal them, Dr. Schweitzer taught the Africans how to stay healthy, ow to grow foods, how to plan for the future, how to avoid infections, and how to defeat superstition and hate. In 1953 Dr. Schweitzer won the Nobel Peace Prize and became a very famous man, known the world over. His hospital became a popular tourist stop.

Schweitzer rejected many offers from corporations to provide financial help to the hospital. While such aid would have meant a more modern hospital, he was afraid he might lose control and that patient-care would suffer. In Schweitzer's mind, the patients always came first.


Why Should We Help The Sick and Suffering?


When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 25:31,46

Help the Workers For Jesus build a health organization that is dedicated to life.

To use your major credit card:

100% of your donation goes to help our work.

Links to other sites about euthanasia and the respect for life  

Citizens United Resisting Euthanasia (CURE)

Religious Tolerance

Teachers For Life

Pro Life Info

Compassionate Healthcare Network

Euthanasia Prevention Coalition of British Columbia

InterLife Life Views

International Task Force on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide

Euthanasia Prevention Coalition

Lutherans For Life 

Crusade for Life

California Pro-Life

Human Life International

Babies Directory - babies related news, books and web resources.

Workers For Jesus Main Page Guestbook Friends and Neighbors Magazine
Christianity in the News Health Articles Index Pen Pals
Stories by Stan Griffin Bible Questions and Answers Online Bible Study